Friday, October 31, 2008

Sweet 16 on Halloween

Baby Z hit 16 weeks on October 31st. The week before we enjoyed our 16 week doctor's appointment where we heard baby's heartbeat once again. It was hard for the doctor to find baby's heartbeat, because he/she would not stay still. As I told Mitch-"That's definitely my kid in there. "


Baby could barely stay still long enough for us to hear the little heartbeat. Eventually, Doctor W. was able to get a clear heartbeat and let us know everything sounds and looks great. He told us it was a good sign baby was so active , because this meant our little peanut is healthy and happy.


We went over a few of my questions about symptoms I had been feeling and afterwards we were sent down the hall to give another vial of blood for yet more testing. I think it is a good thing I got over my fear of needles. The running joke with Milchak Mom is that I was the worst out of all four kids with shots. I would work myself up leading up to the appointments and then scream bloody murder when the needle came out. My mom laughs when she hears how great I am with needles, now. I suppose I am probably in for a kid who hates needles, right mom:)

After our appointment, we headed to Cox's Farm to pick out our pumpkins for Halloween. Mitch and I searched amongst the enormous pumpkins to find our favorites and even picked up a mini pumpkin for baby. To celebrate 16 weeks, we carved our spooky pumpkins. Hopefully, baby will love Halloween as much as we do.

Our first of many Halloween's with baby


3 comments:

•○•CHelle•Mii•○• said...

congratulation, hope that anything will be fine ^^

i just passing and saw ur blog then leave a comment.

Unknown said...

Baby Z is awesome...I already know that!!!

:)

laura said...

You look fabulous, Cat! Can't wait to see you over the holidays when we are home! XOXO!