Sunday, October 12, 2008

Baby's First Photos

On October 6th, we headed to Fair Oaks Hospital for our 12-week ultrasound. The OB nurse ushered us to a large room with a bed, many electronic devices, a chair, and t.v. Now, why do I mention this? As I layed down on the bed next to the sonogram machine, I noticed two things. First was the overstuffed chair Mitch was sitting in. Seriously, it was huge and looked oh so comfy. I laughed at him and commented about the luxury. Then, there was the t.v. It was enormous. A large flat screen that spanned the entire corner of the room. Too bad Mitch was not settling in to watch a big game.

We were so excited to see little baby. The screen came on and all of a sudden their he/she was. It was amazing to see a mini person moving around. Mitch and I laughed and asked questions. The OB nurse was very informative about what exactly we were looking at as she moved about getting the photos she needed for testing. Baby is quite active and kept wiggling around. Here are some sonogram photos from the day.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is soooo exciting! And Baby Z is quite the cutie....I can see it already!